Sunday, September 26, 2010

After a summer long hiatus, I'm back!

This summer was event filled, to say the least.  With all the BBQ's, summer parties and all, it was very hard to stick to a strictly healthy foods regimen...

As far as the healthy, organic eating goes; I have fallen off the wagon but I have managed to hold on to the rear bumper.  I put on six pounds... and have since lost two of them as I try to get back to eating only "real" food.  I'm currently in Gilbert Arizona and eating tons of Mexican food, loaded with extremely hot peppers.  I'm sure that this trip will out on a few pounds but I am equally as sure that I will shed them quickly once I return home.

Cutting out all forms of sugar that do not naturally occur in foods, similarly, not eating anything containing an ingredient that is not immediately recognizable by a fourth grader (the original premise of this experiment) and drinking lots and lots of pure water; seem to be working well.

Please check back often!  I promise that I will post informative and hopefully funny posts with much more regularity.

Thanks for reading!
Eat REAL FOOD!

Regards,
Bald Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment