Sunday, May 16, 2010

5/16/2010

This morning noon I awoke, eager to watch the Monaco Formula One Race, which I DVR'd (I'm not getting up at 7:30AM on a Sunday). As I was brushing my teeth, I noticed the bathroom scale... which was taunting me as it sat smugly in the corner of the bathroom. True,I had a good bit of Hop Devil & Vodka over the weekend not to mention chicken Parmesan, baby back ribs soaked in a Jim Beam Bourbon sauce among other tasty foods; I fully expected to have put on a pound or two four. With a bit of trepidation I stepped on the scale. Much to surprise I found that I have lost a total of Thirty pounds! I stepped on off and on the scale three more times to make sure it was not an error. It was not, I have lost thirty fucking pounds!

My earlobes are back to vertical (they had been splayed out sideways like the miniature wings found on F1 cars a few years ago) & I can once again see my penis! Speaking of that... you know what they say “for every twenty pounds of weight loss, you gain an inch of penis length” I'm not bragging but I'm down 30 pounds! I can now also run up two flights of stairs and not be so fucking winded that I need a half hours rest and a bottle of Oxygen.

I would have to go back and look up the exact date that I started this little experiment but it has to be around three months. In that time I've learned more about food than I had in 44 years. I ate as much, if not more food than I had previously. I still drink like the Polish / German that I am. All I did was cut out the manufactured, processed shit that big business markets to us as food.  It does take a few weeks to get into the rhythm but after that, it is not to hard to do!

All in all it was a great day, which have been few and far between lately. I crossed the 30 pound weight-loss barrier, the Monaco Grand Prix was pretty damn good and then the Flyers kicked the ever loving shit out of Montreal. Not a bad day at all...

If you are looking to lose weight and are having a hard time, do this one thing:  Don't eat HFSC or any other refined sugar.  Sugars from fruits and vegetables are fine in moderation.  If you have not read all of this blog, you may want to go back several posts and see the many forms that HFCS and refined sugars take in the ingredients lists.  Cut them out as much as you possibly can!

Just today I read something about "Veggie burgers" that really surprised me.  Many, if not most of the veggie burgers that are sold in this country (except those that are 100% Organic, not including the ones that say; "made from organic ingredients") and contain soy, are processed with Hexane.  Yeah, I'm sure that the residue is just fine to ingest! 

Thanks for reading! I really do hope to be able to post more often. Check back soon!

"Eat Real Food"

Regards,
Bald, I lost 30 lbs. Bill

Next up: Sunscreen and bug spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment