Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/7/2010 (Lame post, feel free to skip)

Last night we ate a grass feed, no antibiotic, hormone etc... etc... etc... New York strip steak.  I cooked it to a perfect medium rare, leaning toward rare.  It was like eating a baseball mitt!  My jaw is still sore from chewing it.  And to top it off it had a lousy flavor.  Meal failure number two.  Still not a bad average for just over one month.  I am going to have to do more research on grass fed beef, so far, I'm not a fan.

Tonight we had meatballs, cooked in the oven and then fried, finally finished by a bath in a butter, red wine and beef broth reduction. We also had a nice spring mix salad and some blanched asparagus.  Delicious! 

This morning, I got curious and stepped on the scale.  Good news!  I'm now down 17 pounds!!!!

I had every intention of working on the bicycle today but as so often happens the day got away from me, tomorrow is not looking very good either.  Maybe over the weekend.

I have a question for you:  What month is it?  I could have sworn that it was April, but I may have over slept by a month... or three.  It feels like July!  It is 10:00 PM as I write this and my office is sweltering.  I'm going to cut this short and go back downstairs, where it is cooler.

Thanks for checking in!

Bald Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment